Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2010

OK so here are some cards...

As I was at my dads for a few days not much crafting got done! So here is what I was playing with whilst I was down there... I stamped all over a piece of A4 card stock with the greenhouse garden stamp set using the colours rich razzleberry, melon mambo and so saffron.
I then cut the card into pieces to make panels and backgrounds for several card blanks. I used co-ordinating card stock and off cuts from other projects and I am pleased with the results there were some pieces left over that I have kept as I may make a box for the cards to go in.
For the first card I have used the border punch to edge the panel and have stamped the thanks sentiment from the live your dream set and punched this with the oval punches and added this to the bottom right of the card.
For this card I have used a so saffron blank and mounted the panel onto melon mambo card and added a piece of ribbon to the top of the card with knot detail. The sentiment added to the bottom left of the card.


This card again is a so saffron blank with a panel mounted on rich razzleberry and the sentiment just stamped in the top right hand side of the card. The panel is added at a jaunty angle and I have inked the edges of the card blank.

The final card is a simple layout using three strips from the A4 sheet and these were trimmed to size and placed on the card. I have stamped the sentiment and mounted this on rich razzleberry card to contrast with the melon mambo card blank.

I hope you like the cards and thanks for looking - tomorrow I will try and post a couple of the samples that I am making for my retirement party on Friday night... There is lots to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Off to bed now as my boy is starting school tomorrow - uniform all ready and his butty box is waiting to be filled - upon asking of he wanted school dinners he replied 'no mummy I need my normal lunch everyday!' Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Debbi that's some gorgeous home stamped DP you've made! So pretty!!!
    Hope your boy has a super first day!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x