Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 18 September 2010

the end of a great year!

So as we near the end of the Stampin' Up! year and many of us are gearing up for the new catalogue - I have been making thank you cards for all my customers to either give to them when I see them or when they collect or receive their latest order - So over the next few days I will be showing you some of these cards...
This card I have made using melon mambo, rich razzleberry, craft and confetti white. I have brayered the confetti panel in melon mambo and soft suede and then I have stamped off one of the images from pocket silhouettes and added this in soft suede and then added another in rich razzleberry.  have inked the edges of the panel and mounted this on craft card. I then mounted this on rich razzleberry and the card blank that I used was melon mambo! Pocket silhouettes is a lovely set and I love the effect that you can create from it... I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - more in a couple of days - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x