Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 23 October 2009

The First SU! Convention...

I am trying to get myself organised for the upcoming convention in Frankfurt which is the first of its kind in Europe and this has been so hard for me recently as for many weeks inspiraion seems to have leaked out of me! As you can imagine all the Demonstrators are very excited and I am no exception. I have finally decided on a theme for the cards that I am to make for general swapping and have made a start this morning! One of my good friends has said that she loves to see the progress of cards in the making so this is for her. Deb here is a sneak peek of what I will be taking with me - If I can decide on how to finish them. I have decided to go with a Bashful Blue theme using the Scandinavian stamp set as I love this colour and the stamp set is a new purchase and I wanted to test it out!
I hope you like what you see and there will be more to come I am making 50 in total, was hoping to do more but I think this is all I can manage unless I don't work until I get back from Frankfurt and someone else does all the housework, washing and cooking LOL!

Thanks for looking Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. Hey stranger! So nice to see you back in Blogland! I love your sneak peek, you're so organised! Such a pretty stamp set to use with such a beautiful shade of blue, I can't wait to see the finished result!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellooo

    I am jumping up and down in front of my puter because I got a mention and also because you said I was a very good friend, ( You must be short of a friend or two)

    Keep the work in progress updates comin'

    Love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! with it being half term your blog should be finished by the end of the week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for your swap !!!! hope to see you next yeau in London

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x