Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 25 October 2009

Animal Stories...

This is one of the new sets available from the latest Stampin' Up! catalogue and I love this set. I needed to make a card for my sons first birthday party with his new school friends (he's in nursery now in the afternoons) This was for a little girl and amazingly her favourite colour is pink! I stamped the image then inked around the edges of the image mounting this onto summer sun cardstock and then again onto pixie pink. the sentiment is from Birthday Best and I have decorated the top of the card with the pink striped grosgrain ribbon...
I hope you like the card - thanks for looking Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x