Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

A Friends birthday quick card...

Hello!

So here is a card that I created for my friends birthday...
I have used one of the stamped images I was sent again! Which I love...

They look so effective 


I have coloured the image with my pro markers and kept to pastel colours... I have used a Stampin Up! sentiment  


Here is the image close up! 


The matt layer card and DSP is also Stampin Up! and it co-ordiantes well with my Pros 

As this was a rushed card I have kept it very simple! 

I hope you liked it and thanks for stopping by! 
Thank you to my followers I know I am rubbish! and will post more...
Happy Crafting
Hugs
Debbi x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi this is a stunning card. I bet your friend loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Debbi, I am sure your friend will love this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x