Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

Another tag...


Hello

Today I am sharing with you a tag that I have created
I stamped this image about 4 years ago and then promptly did nothing with her!
The cardstock and DSP that I have used is mainly Stampin' Up!
The grey background I am not sure where that is from - its about 6 years old 


I have coloured her with promarkers and I am sure you will agree that she is a cutie
I never feel very confident with hair, but I am pleased with how this turned out



The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! 
From a set called JUST BELIEVE
One of my favourites...


I have added a number of ribbons and twine to the top of the tag and I love the effect that this creates

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog 
Thank you for all your lovely comments and the new follows - theyare much appreciated

Happy Crafting
hugs
Debbi 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x