Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

robyns fetish challenge #154 anything goes


Hello!
well this morning I am sharing with you the card that I have made for the challenge at 
this week...

IDIC

We have a great challenge - which means that you can all enter!
ANYTHING GOES

and the prize is 
3 DIGI IMAGES 
from


so on to my card 

this week I have used such a cute image - one of my favourites...
I love the expression in the puppies face!


a close up of the image


a close up of the edge of the card

I have coloured the image with pro-markers and used the colour combination of cherry cobbler and basic grey. I inked the edges of the image and mounted this on a grey panel. 
The layers to the card are a panel of white stamped in cobbler with a background stamp, then grey and then cobbler. I have used grey ribbon to the left hand side of the card and 3 card candi to the right...

I hope you like my card and thanks for looking, as always your comments are appreciated!
I hope that you will join us in the challenge - anything goes! 

HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Debbi x 

4 comments:

  1. Such a simple card Debbi, but oh so cute !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, Debbi! I love the layout and your colouring is amazing! Lilia DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Debbi. Marlene DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cut puppy on your card. Love the CAS feel of your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x