Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

robyns fetish challenge #148 ribbon or twine

Hello

Today I am sharing with you the card that I have made for the challenge over at Robyns Fetish this week we are using

RIBBON/ TWINE

on our projects - I have chosen to use both





The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate to be used at either

or

on their fabulous images...

Debbi

I have coloured my image in promarkers and added it to a panel of glitter card
I have then added it to a piece of rose red DSP, the ribbon that I have added is in the same shade. To the ribbon I have added twine. A very simple card but I think quite effective. I love the image!

Thank you for looking and as always your comments are appreciated
HAPPY CRAFTING 
hugs
Debbi x 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty and feminine. Love the color of the ribbon and the way you used the twine with it. Nice job on this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I love the monochromatic colors. Love the bow on it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, I love the monochromatic colours. Marlene DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the color of her dress!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl is absolutely adorable. I love the colors you used. Great Job

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x