Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

robyns fetish DT...

Hello!

This morning I am sharing with you the card that I have made for the challenge at Robyns fetish



The challenge that we have for you this week is 
'snowmen!'

and the winner of this weeks challenge will get 
3 digi images of their choice




For my card I have added some colour using my pro-markers and then inked the edges I have added layers of DSP to the back of the card and also inked the edges of these - I have added a border with snowflakes to the left hand side and also punched two snowflakes and added these to the righthand side of the card... I have added a sentiment to the the bottom of the card...

I hope you like my card and thanks for looking!
I am loving these Christmasy challenges on the run up to the big day and I hope that you will join us!

Happy Crafting
hugs
Debbi x 



10 comments:

  1. Love the layout and what a fab snowman!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image Debbi and I love the layers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card I love the snowman. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun
    Been too long since I last visited. I love your cards, as always, but the one that really caught my eyes was the vintage, with the dress..
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue papers are great behind your snowman. You can really see the snow flakes the way you did them. Wonderful Job!!

    Michelle (Design Team Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great image Rachel, and the layout is super.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun winter card, Debbi! Great choice of dp to highlight this image!
    Have a great and lovely Christmas! Lilia (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love the image and the colors!
    Merry Christmas!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie, I love this card! I Love the pretty blue papers you used. The snowman looks great. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x