Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Stampin Up! TRAINING...


Hello

Today I am sharing with you the card fronts that I created for SU training with my team at the weekend... This is training that Julie puts on quarterly to share her wisdom with us! Also a great chance to catch up and have a gossip as well and see the great inspiration tables that a few people made also to inspire us... We made some great projects on the day, but as always I did not finish these - too busy nattering!

For my swap...

I used the new stampset watercolour winter - a new firm favourite for me and I embossed the poinsettia twice using the also new cherry cobbler embossing powder. I then cut these out - all 68 of them! 
and colour washed them with my aqua brush and my ink pad - concentrating the colour to the middle of the flower.
I stamped the fir of the tree in each corner of an ivory blank and inked the edges of this, I stamped merry christmas in the bottom right hand side and added an old olive brad in the top left corner...
I also added a bow to the top right hand side of this - although took my picture before I added them!



Here is a close up of the flower - added dimensionals to make it pop


here is a close up of the sentiment 

I hope you like my swap... if you would like more information on signing up as an SU demo please email me - there is a great offer at the moment to join a great team!

Happy Crafting 
hugs
Debbi x 

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the design. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the flower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and what a useful stamp...sounds like you had a great day. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x