Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

ATCS/ FAT PAGES with attitude... DT projects

ATC


Good morning!
Today I am sharing with you the projects that I have made for ATC and FAT PAGES with attitude... Again we were given great images to work with... I decided that I would colour this image with my copics and I had to be very careful as for an ATC you can imagine that the image was small - not too many mistakes though


!

a close up of the image

I chose to use the colour cerise for the little details of the image - the sole of her shoe, the feather duster and her lips... I inked the edges of the images and mounted this on matching DSP
This was then mounted on to black card. I added gems to the ATC in each of the corners...


a close up of the edge of the ATC

I am entering this ATC in the following challenge:
panpastel - use a digi

Fat Page


I added two pieces of DSP to the card using the two in the striped piece to bring out the colour that I have used to colour the image - I also used my copics to colour this and am please with the results - this image had slightly more room to work with! lol
I added two flowers to the left hand side of the page and I added the sentiment to the right hand side... I added button and ribbon detail as well in matching colours



a close up of the image


the sentiment 


Stampin' Up! buttons and ribbon - always look so pretty!
if you look at the ink, DSP and ribbon the are all the same colour - I love how think are made to co-ordinate!

I would like to enter this page in the following challenges:
crafting when we can - summer fun
getting criky - summer



I hope you like my projects and thanks for looking as always your comments are appreciated...
Happy Crafting
Debbi x 

and a warm welcome to all my new followers too - so many this weekend! thank you!



If you are interested in meeting like minded bloggers of a crafty nature - why not join our new group on facebook... Creative Moments!

Whatever your creative persuasion you are welcome to join in (not just for paper crafters!)




Debbi x 


22 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, I love the images and the layouts and colours are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, great images and love the papers! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card...but I think the ATC is my favourite, it's adorable! Looking forward to seeing what you can do with a twinchie :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant work Debbi - great images and great use of them! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both beautiful! I love the papers and your colouring is fab too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab stuff, lots of detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are both gorjuss, well done

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby ATC and lovely colouring thanks for joining us this week at PanPastel uk.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challege over at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!
    Miranda
    Getting Cricky With K Andrew DT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great projects but love that ATC
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sassy ATC and your card is so cute,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo la la! To the first one ;) love then both great colours and colouring in skills xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous, love them both :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love them both hunni, the french maid is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fantastic love tha ATC fab image and great colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are both great,love the ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous fat page Debbi, love all the details. Thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Love them Debbi, the little boy is so cute, and the maid is Fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oo la la Debbi these are fab... Px

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your use of the digi image. Thanks for linking to PanPastel UK this week.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun digis. Lots of cuteness! Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky!

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x