Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 28 November 2011

Wedding!

A friend of mine was invited to a wedding in India and she asked me to create a wedding card for her using the invitation for inspiration... The colour theme of the wedding invitation was red and the invitation she received was beautiful. I made my card using real red and gold, I kept the design of the card very simple and used the very vintage wheel.
I used the retired confetti papers to add a little depth to the White panels and the sentiment is stamped in red also.
This is my first post from my phone! And I don't think that you are able to position the pictures!
I hope you like the card I created I was very pleased with the end result!
Thanks for looking
Debbi

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x