Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

HOORAH! it's here...


Well the 2011 Mini Catalogue is finally here and what a treat you have in store... The products are amazing and there are so many great stamp sets to chose from! Oh yes and I nearly forgot Stampin' Up! have finally introduced the BIG SHOT! to the European market and they have of course done this with some great EXCLUSIVE dies... Click the picture to be taken straight to the link for the catalogue!




I am not going to post you a card today I am completing the ILWS Blog Hop tomorrow and will be along bright and early with a couple of creations for you - but make sure you have a large brew as there are 4 groups to the hop and there will be some amazing projects I am sure!
So thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy looking through the mini! If you would like to place an order or attend my mini launch and use some of the products please email me for further details - thanks for looking and I will be back tomorrow with some mini creations and will be back later today with a couple of Mother's Day cards that I have been asked to create - Debbi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x