Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

Please check out this link for my friend Joan...
http://www.justgiving.com/Mathew-Swift-Beardathon
She is suffering from terminal cancer and a very brave lady, her husband has decided to grow his beard all year to raise money for the local hospice Willow Wood and will be raising money through sponsorship for his efforts... On the first he had a shave and this will be his last until the beginning of next year!
I have to admit that I was shocked at how young Matt looked and the difference is amazing him being clean shaven all the years that I have known him I have never seen this - if you are able please give generously to this great cause. Two very special people are raising money for a very worthwhile cause and their story is on the just giving page link I have included!
Thanks for taking the time to look
Debbi x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this Debbi. This means so much to Mat and I, as Willow Wood have been absolutely amazing in supporting me throughout my cancer journey..... Here's hoping some crafty folk will be donating too!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x