Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 19 June 2010

National Stampin' Up! Demo Support Day...

Many of you know that I am an SU! Demonstrator and on ILWS a couple of weeks ago we decided that we were going to send thank you cards to Demo Support - Chris and Eileen. The idea being that we all posted them to be in the post on the 9th June so that they would hopefully all arrive on the same day! Going off the thread we had going it is estimated they they would have received about 50 cards each. Chris and Eileen are the people that we contact if we have any queries in relation to our Stampin' Up! business whether that be the people, products or orders that we are making. They will always find the answer that you need and respond quickly to emails and phone calls. So I sent them cards to say a massive thank you for the support that they have given me since I signed up as a demonstrator and all the help that they gave when I signed my first downline earlier this year. 
These are the cards that I made Chris's is made in Rich Razzleberry and for the lovely Eileen I used Melon Mambo - I used the thank you verse from curvey verses and I have stamped in the same colour as the card that I used I hope you like them! Have a lovely weekend and will post Father's Day cards tomorrow!... Thanks for looking your comments are appreciated Debbi x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x