Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Well it is nearly here the UKs first mini cataloue for Stampin Up! is launched tomorrow, being a demonstrator I have been lucky enough to be able to preorder some of the stamp sets and accessories, they are all beautiful... If you look to the left hand side you can find a link to the catalogue - if you are interested in placing an order from me please do not hesitate to contact me. Again as soon as my photoshop is up and running I will upload some photos of the samples that I have made using the new sets.

Well the hard work starts again tomorrow - back to work after maternity leave I will miss my boys, but I cannot wait to see everyone, have a proper catch up and get my teeth into something again!

Bye for now, thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi, if you're getting too impatient to wait for Photoshop to be up and running I just thought I'd point you in the direction of Picnik. It's a fab, free online photoediting thingy which I use ALL the time! Check it out at www.picnik.com.
    Can't wait to see some pics of your creations!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Debbie, from one new blogger to another, just thought I'd let you know I've tagged you (blame Aimes). Looking forward to seeing what you've been making!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x