Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

DT make for If You Give A Crafter a Cookie

Hello

Today I am sharing with you 
the cration I have made for 

This is my first post for them and the team is great
Loads of inspiration for you!
I hope you will join in the challenge with us...


We are sponsored this month by 


This is the image I have chosen



I just love this image and am so pleased I got to use her!
So today I have decided to create a tag and I think the colours we had are inspiration are perfect!
I have colour the image with my pro-markers


I have used pink, crumb and black matt layers 
The DSP is also Stampin Up!  


A close up of the image 
Glitter added to the ear muffs for a bit of sparkle


The Tim Holtz sentiment words
Perfect for every project!


Added gems!

I hope you will join in the challenge we have this month and I think that you will love the inspiration picture we have for you this month! 

Thank you for taking the time to visit 
and I appreciate your comments!

HAPPY CRAFTING
hugs
Debbi 












1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x